Tuesday 11 September 2018

Mini Album Tilda: Tilda With Kneesocks

Hi my Crafty Frinds!!!!

Today I bring you another project that I prepared for Magnolia. I created a Mini Album using this beautiful stamp from Magnolia, Sakura Collection, 2015 - "Tilda With Kneesocks".

I use together with Distress INK decorative paper that is compatible with the colors I designed for this Mini.

I use several Magnolia Dies and products, and here are they:


The paper Pad I use is from Maja Design and it´s call: "Joyous Winterdays - 6x6 Paper Pad".
I use La-La Land Crafts dies for decorate my Mini, and here are the dies:


And here my project for this week...






I send wishes for love, joy, and crafty inspiration!!!!
Hugs,  Irene

Challenges:
Challenges:

No comments:

♥ POPULAR POSTS ♥

❆ Frozen Tilda | Magnolia

Hello my follower friends!!! Longing to create and paint my favorite stamp, today I decided to share my first post pandemic card with you....