Monday 6 January 2020

❄Winter - January 2020 Challenge | TOMIC

Hi Scrappers!!!

I hope that your holiday period has been spent together with all those you love and with your family and that this time will serve to renew energies for a new creative and inspirational year. I wish you all so a happy year for 2020.

For my first creation on TOMIC I used the Magnolia "Tilda with Sledge" stamp (this is a old one) and is from the Winter and Christmas Stamp collection 2007. I stamped it on my "Bockingford Watercolor Block 140lb / 300gms - Hot Press" Watercolor paper and painted it with my usual and inseparable Distress Markers.

I hope to inspire you !!!

 
 
I used the following colors: tattered rose, vintage photo, abandoned coral, walnut stain,  pumice stone, victorian velvet, weathered wood and black soot. 

***
Now for our January challenge... 
the DT have chosen the theme

 ❄ WINTER  

*** There will be a prize for one randomly chosen winner ***

The Design Team will choose the Top 5 among the participants.
The Top 5 projects will be published here on the 28th of January.


Thank you so much stopping by, we hope to have inspired you with our creations. 
Love to you all and as always Good Luck!



♥ POPULAR POSTS ♥

❆ Frozen Tilda | Magnolia

Hello my follower friends!!! Longing to create and paint my favorite stamp, today I decided to share my first post pandemic card with you....