Wednesday 8 July 2020

❆ Frozen Tilda | Magnolia

Hello my follower friends!!!

Longing to create and paint my favorite stamp, today I decided to share my first post pandemic card with you. This is a very simple card where I basically use the Magnolia stamp and two dies.


The stamp I chose is from 2017 more specifically from the collection: "Christmas Party" and is called "Frozen Tilda" ... and it is one of my favorite stamps in the collection ...

As you can see in the photo, I use a gray Arteza paper that goes very well with my Prismacolor Pencils.



I hope I have inspired you.

Stay well and safe ...



♥ POPULAR POSTS ♥

❆ Frozen Tilda | Magnolia

Hello my follower friends!!! Longing to create and paint my favorite stamp, today I decided to share my first post pandemic card with you....