Saturday 1 June 2019

Montly Challenge ❀ Sea & Summer | TOMIC

Hi Magnolia lovers!
And our Monthly Theme: ❀ Sea & Summer !!!!
This theme is so easy, why not try and participate with your creativity. I loved to see what you all are going to create so we can all enjoy a lot of inspiration !!!!

I´ve made a spring card and I use  the magnolia stamps "Sea Captain Tilda With Box" and the newest Maja Collection "Denim & Girls". For coloring I use Distress Markers and INKs.





Produts I use:

I invite you to participate in our Monthly Challenge and the theme is " Sea & Summer"!!!

That's all my post for today, I hope you enjoy your visit :)
Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!

♥ POPULAR POSTS ♥

❆ Frozen Tilda | Magnolia

Hello my follower friends!!! Longing to create and paint my favorite stamp, today I decided to share my first post pandemic card with you....