Wednesday 1 May 2019

Montly Challenge ❀ Flowers | TOMIC

Hi Magnolia lovers!
Today it's my turn to inspire you with
some more Magnolia inspiration here at Blog!!!!

And our Monthly Theme: May Flowers!!!!
This theme is so easy, why not try and participate with your creativity. I loved to see what you all are going to create so we can all enjoy a lot of inspiration !!!!

I´ve made a spring card and I use Flowers of course and the "Roses are red Tilda" from the newest collection by Magnolia Hugs & Kisses.

 I use Prismacolor Pencils to color this stamp. 
The sentiment that I use is from the Stamping Box too.



Produts I use:
DooH-SA-15 Sakura Branch (Flowers)
DooH-ACS12 Christmas Tags

I invite you to participate in our Monthly Challenge and the theme is "Flowers"!!!

That's all my post for today, I hope you enjoy your visit :)
Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!

No comments:

♥ POPULAR POSTS ♥

❆ Frozen Tilda | Magnolia

Hello my follower friends!!! Longing to create and paint my favorite stamp, today I decided to share my first post pandemic card with you....