Saturday 2 February 2019

Get Well Soon | Magnolia Design Team

How are fans of Magnolia?
On a cold, rainy day, I decided to create a small envelope using one of my favorite Tilda´s "Tilda Hiding Heart", from Magnolia-With Love collection 2013.


I colored Tilda with Prismacolor pencils and the papers are from Magnolia too.

Produts:
WL13 Tilda Hiding Heart
GW-17 Tilda With Broken Leg (I use the text)
DooH-SU-17 Lilac
SM12 Sage Kitchen Cloth
SM12 Scandinavian Map
ACS12 Old Monogram
DooH-FM17 Farm Sprouts
SS-16 Anchor Kit

That's all my post for today, hope you enjoy your visit :)
Thank you for stopping by...and have a great day!

♥ POPULAR POSTS ♥

❆ Frozen Tilda | Magnolia

Hello my follower friends!!! Longing to create and paint my favorite stamp, today I decided to share my first post pandemic card with you....