Friday 16 March 2018

Magnolia Blog Hop is here - Sun Beam Collection

Hi everyone, and a big welcome to the
Magnolia Blog Hop
with the lovely Sun Beam Collection!


The Blog Hop is 
You will be able to win a lovely surprise
in every blog you leave a comment in.

If you came here from Claire you are on the right track.
If you've just happen upon my blog, you can
CLICK HERE to start from the beginning at Erikas blog. 

Now here is my two projects for this fantastic hop..
I made a little Gift Basket for my yummy treats & I´ve made a Card too, that I decided to use one of the brand new stamps from the Sun Beam Collection - "Tilda with little Chiekens".












I have to confess.. She is my favourite from this collection..
I coloured her with my Distress Inks and the papers are also one of my all time faves.. I´ve use the Vintage Baby Collection by Maja Design.
But you know what..
I've decided to give you all the details of the products I used tomorrow in a new post
cause you do have lots other amazing blogs to visit today... Right???!!!
So.. If you wanna know how this tag was was made please don't forget to come back..

And if you want to hop a bit here and there,
here is the whole blog hop list:

1.       Erika
2.       Becky
3.       Diana
4.       Sabrina
5.       Claire
6.       Maria Irene (me)
7.       Yulis
8.       Camilla H.
9.       Camilla S.
10.   Tina
11.   Yuri
12.   Mae
13.   Maki
14.   Debbie
15.   Tanja
16.   Jane
  
Now it is time to hop over to my DT friend and very talented: Yulis.

The Blog Hop will end this Sunday, March the 18th.
And remeber you will have a chance to
win a secret prize from Magnolia
in all the blogs!!
So keep on hopping and leave some LOVE!

Thank you so much for stopping by and good luck!

The Magnolia DT

No comments:

♥ POPULAR POSTS ♥

❆ Frozen Tilda | Magnolia

Hello my follower friends!!! Longing to create and paint my favorite stamp, today I decided to share my first post pandemic card with you....